Search

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Birthday speech



Alhamdulillah,. I cannot thank Allah enough for making my existence fruitful, I thank you Allah for your blessings and guidance not only for myself, also to my family, friends and well wishers..
   Happy Birthday to me 🎂! I wish myself peace, smiles, and excellent mood. Let all the bad things go aside, may I overcome the hardships of life with ease, let every day of this new year 🕛 of life be filled with joy and happiness. Let there be good hope and infinite love.
   I am sorry for myself for the times i forgot to praise you and forgive me for my sins that I only think of my selfishness and rudeness of my heart …. Please bless my mind, my heart and my soul that I may able to act and speak according to your will.
   I pray for protection and guidance in my everyday journey and hear after … I also pray for good health and happiness of my family, friends and all my well wishers 💬.
   Thank you Almighty Allah for given me the best I ever desired for,for your words in me must surely come to pass Amen. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEE

No comments:

Post a Comment