Search

Thursday, January 30, 2020

ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THE CONTINUED DISCUSSION

There's no TIME like the present, 

A
Alhamdulillah, it is my great pleasure and also delighted to inform๐ŸŽ™ you that I'm ADMITTED ๐Ÿ“ in to a MASTER'S DEGREE program of 2019/2020 academic session in Gombe State University (GSU). This was the most competitive admissions process of my school life as I have made my self into culture of inquiry ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ–Š(knowledge and experience).
      Today been 30th January, 2020๐Ÿ“†, I'm moving vigorously into the Fifth journey of my Institutional Revolution, into Department of Business Administration ๐Ÿ’ป.
      I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere thanks to all people who have taken out some time from their busy schedules to work, pray and advice me since the beginning of admission process to the end.
   Finally, I consider it as a great opprtunity to seek for your prayers๐Ÿคฒ as usual. As I entered into a newly, CHALLENGING, lively diverse, and warmth community in Gombe state, Nigeria. May Allah granth me the ability and capacity to acquired the knowledge and blessings in this journey and all make it a chance of a higher success of my life.  Ameen
 What we only have is today, yesterday have past, tomorrow is yet to come.     I hope TOMORROW will be better than today, because what ever Allah has caused its occurrence, most surely be (Destiny)
Thank you all once again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment