Search

Monday, March 4, 2019

CHANGE

When Nigerians hate a leader

Written by :IBRAHIM MUSA BABA

      Whenever the person I love is in charge, everything is always right.
     Whenever the person I have hate is in office, everything  is always wrong.
     This is no longer funny.
   It is not taking us anywhere.
     When Nigerians hate a leader, they do it in a way that they see nothing achieved by him. Not only that, they do anything they can in order to convince you to do them same.
     Likewise, if they like a leader,  he always is right. The wrong things are overlooked and sometimes even interpreted in a positive way to please ourselves.
I don't know why we are like this.
We know the difference between right and wrong.
      Pride, I guess or the notion of "I am always right, the person I support, can never be wrong!!!...
Everyone must support what I support and believe what I say".
       Please, this is NIGERIA, not a football club!!!.  It is not an inter house competition, premier league or la Liga.
This is about our future, about us!!!
Whenever they go wrong, our criticisms will help them.
        Whenever they are right, our love and support will help them too.
        Why are Nigerians  usually the best , outside the country among others?
We are wonderfully made.

Let's change the way we think too, for a better Nigeria!

No comments:

Post a Comment