Search

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Objectives during the award

 Written By: IBRAHIM MUSA BABA

  *Objectives During the award:
-To enhance and apply my knowledge in a
professionally challenging environment so as to gain experience and contribute to the
institution.
-To learn and gain as much knowledge as I
can, throughout my Master's duration.
-To learn more about British culture and
psyche, which I am highly interested in.
-To serve my country in the best possible way after I return.
-To apply my knowledge that I have gained
after returning, in work environment in the best possible way

  *Career plans in the 5 years following the
award
  As we probably know together, to study
aboard in United Kingdom particularly may
initially cost a great deal of money.
   I could not make my dream become real without fund. Because of live in developing country is hard enough to make education becoming number one priority.
  So that, scholarship program is more likely help me to continue my study in master degree.
   By completing my master degree in United Kingdom, it will surely provide me an opportunity of experiencing a research active learning environment that will give me excellent grounding in the study of Foreign policy or governance and democracy.
   Pursuing master degree in United Kingdom from scholarship programme would be such an invaluable experience since I would be able to comprehend the issue of international relations, governance and democracy as the processes involved in dealing with them.
   After finishing my master degree, I would like to devote myself to my country in field of foreign policy and democracy.
   As far as I am concerned, foreign policy and democracy are always interesting to be analyzed since my country, Nigeria, use democracy.
    Furthermore, I also wish to get involved in a policy development role in my country through my basis on academic field.
   I strongly believe that taking master degree in United Kingdom would provide me with the best preparation to embark my career afterwards.
   However I will be Self-defense and employed jobless in my community.

  *Long-term Career Plans Future Career Plans:
There are two things I am highly interested in, one is Educational field, and the other is
Managerial field.
It depends upon the job
which I am offered later after completing my Master's in Project Management.
Long-term career plans:
After my award is over, I will start looking for a job that best suit my qualification in Nigeria. Upon getting a job, I will try my best to serve my country in the best possible way.
Please help me refine my content.     Especially Objectives during the award, future career plans and long-term career plans.
   You responses/comments will be highly
appreciated. Thanks in regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment