Search

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Voluntary and Leadership Experience

Written By: IBRAHIM MUSA BABA

   I was a member of an NGO. The organisation focuses on social intervention events and advocates for rural development.
    I am a leading member of the media and publication team in the organisation.
    I design posters and flyers for publicity and invitations and also coordinate and supervise the works of other members of the team.
    I also ensure that all events are well publicised across most social media platforms and the people are well informed, has been able to organise several events over the years, the remarkable one is a health promotion, adopted my concept and design for the entire programme.         Through my poster design we were able to communicate our agenda to the mass and got the expected number for the programme.
  At the end, the programme was a success and the people who attended it also benefited.
   Also, in Nigeria general elections in 2015, I
volunteered for the post of a Polling Assistant, I was responsible for the issuing of ballot papers for voters on the election day.
     Last but not the least, I have contributed to the basic education in my native community, where I volunteered to teach mathematics and Business study at the secondary school level and also, used the opportunity to inspire the students to pursue higher education after their
secondary school education.

No comments:

Post a Comment