Search

Thursday, February 7, 2019

REASON TO STUDY IN UNITED KINGDOM


 Written By: IBRAHIM MUSA BABA

  Reason to study in United Kingdom
particularly may initially cost a great deal of money, I could not make my dream become real without fund, Because of live in developing country is hard enough to make education becoming number one priority,So that Commonwealth program is more likely help me to continue my study in master degree.
   By completing my master degree in United Kingdom, it will surely provide me an opportunity of experiencing a research active learning environment that will give me excellent grounding in the study of Foreign policy or governance and democracy.
   Pursuing master degree in United Kingdom from Commonwealth programme would be such an invaluable experience since I would be able to comprehend the issue of international relations, governance and democracy as the processes involved in dealing with them.
   After finishing my master degree, I would like to devote myself to my country in field of foreign policy and democracy.
   As far as I am concerned, foreign policy and democracy are always interesting to be analyzed in my country Nigeria. Furthermore, I also wish to get involved in a policy development role in my country through my basis on academic field.
  I strongly believe that taking master degree in United Kingdom would provide me with the best preparation to embark my career afterwards.
  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment